SteelSeries Engine 2.3.1257 (Windows)
Public Release: June 1st, 2012
- Added support for Sensei Raw
- Added support for Siberia v2 Frost Blue
- Added support for MLG Sensei
- Added new type of macro: “Text Macro”. This type of macro will copy & paste actual text when it is run, as opposed to sending out keyboard and mice inputs. It is useful for commands that are entered via a console and for quick chat in games.
- Added Equalizer (EQ) Presets for gaming, entertainment, voice chat, and music. Now available for Siberia v2 Frost Blue and Diablo III Headsets.
- When more than two profiles use the trigger applications (defined in “Properties”), the Engine now remembers the original active profile.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Engine to crash when deleting profiles with certain Trigger Applications.
- The actions “Browser back” and “Browser forward” have been renamed to “Button 4” and “Button 5” respectively.
- Fixed a bug across all devices that could crash the SteelSeries Engine by spamming two different action types at the same time.
- Made minor fixes to how New Actions and Profiles are named.
- When the main window is resized, all the top category buttons are now equally resized.
- Adjusted minimum and maximum widths for side panels.
- UI Layout in the Macro Edit Panel has been improved.
Firmware Repair Tool 22.214.171.124
Beta Released: June 1st, 2012
- Sensei Raw: firmware version 261
- Siberia v2 Frost Blue Headset: firmware version 274
- MLG Sensei: firmware version 513
Sensei (firmware version 246):
- Macros for on-board profiles now execute on button press, not on button release
Kana (firmware version 264):
- Improved tracking performance at 1600 and 3200 CPI